Q: When will I receive my order?
Here's what to expect once your order is placed:
- Your order will typically be shipped out within 2 business days after your order has been received.
- You will receive an order confirmation email that will include an estimated shipment date based on the delivery method selected when the order was placed.
- Once the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Please click on the "Track Shipment" link within the email to receive the most up-to-date shipping information.
Q: What happens if there was a mistake in my order? I.e. Inaccurate shipping information, Purchased the wrong items, Want to cancel your order, etc.
If you have made a mistake at checkout, no problem! Just contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will correct the error.
Q: My clubs were damaged? How do I replace them?
- If you purchased your clubs from Powerbilt.com and they were damaged, email email@example.com and we will try to accommodate you.
- If you purchased your clubs from one of our participating retailers, please visit the store where you purchased your clubs and they will be able to help you. If you are unsatisfied with their service feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Having issues with old clubs?
We purchased PowerBilt in 2017; therefore we have no access to club warranties and specs prior to 2017. Feel free to contact customer support and perhaps we could help you find a good replacement.
Q: I am a retailer and looking to obtain PowerBilt product.
Great! Reach out to our customer support team and we will relay your message to the appropriate licensee.
Q: Is it possible to buy one club from a set of clubs?
We sell individual clubs in all categories, Fairway Woods and Drivers, Irons, Wedges, Chippers, and putters (See the link below). However, individual clubs from full sets are not available for purchase. https://powerbilt.com/pages/golf-clubs
Q: Can PowerBilt customize items?
Sorry, we currently do not customize any items.
Q: Can I purchase older items that are no longer on the website?
Sorry! We only offer items currently listed on our website. However you can check our retailers (listed at the bottom of our homepage) that may hold stock of older items.
Q: Do PowerBilt clubs conform to USGA competitive rules?
You can assume our clubs conform to USGA rules, however if you are playing in one of their events send an email to email@example.com and we can confirm.
Q: How often do you restock items? If you don’t, is there somewhere else we can buy them?
Our product sells fast! We work tirelessly to restock items that are sold out. Fortunately you can visit our participating retailers at the bottom of our homepage (link below) who may have your product in stock. https://powerbilt.com/
Q: Can club lofts be adjusted?
The hosel and head design on our clubs does not permit lie/loft adjustment. Nearly all hybrids/clubs are non-adjustable.
Q: Where are the Powerbilt clubs made?
PowerBilt products are made in high quality factories all around the world including the United States of America, China, Japan, and Indonesia.
Q: Do you sell vintage clubs?
Unfortunately we do not sell any vintage clubs. Since PowerBilt is a brand with a deep heritage you may find them through third party websites.