We will accept returns of new/unused merchandise within 30 days of shipping date for full store credit or exchange. The items must be in new/unused condition and include the original packaging with all tags attached. To make an exchange, please return items and place a new order. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we receive your return and find that it’s no longer new or unused, we will not accept the return and the item will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on clearance items. All clearance items are final sale.
How to Return Merchandise
First, email us firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization Number. Wrap the package securely and send it to the following address:
Return Authorization Number (PLACE NUMBER HERE)
16185 Stephens St
City of Industry, CA 91745
Customer is responsible for freight expense back to PowerBilt. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging (it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged). We recommend that you use a reputable courier with tracking service and shipping insurance, as we do not accept returns of products that are damaged in return transit.
The Fine Print
• Products returned must be purchased directly from www.Powerbilt.com.
• Products must be returned with original components (including headcovers, if applicable).
• Products returned must be new/unused. Products returned with wear or permanent damage (e.g. pop-up marks, dings, chips, etc.) do not qualify.
• PowerBilt reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notification.
• You can only return the item once for replacement. You cannot return the replacement.